Welcome to the first network dedicated to SCA-6 (Spino-Cerebellar Ataxia type 6). Our goal is to create the world's largest network of parties interested in SCA-6. In order to make this site a success, we need your help. Here's how:
1. Join: Click on the Member's Area on the right side of the page. Simply add your e-mail address and you will automatically receive a password in your e-mail. As the site grows, you will be able to post your photos and news content. Please act responsibly. Note: The moderator has rights to remove any conent that could potentially be perceived as offensive; & /or to remove old content. // In addition, please note that we endeavor to keep your information confidential. However we cannot guarantee against hackers or other nefarious attacks; therefore please use an anonymous e-email address as appropriate.
2. Spread the Word: Encourage other interested parties to join our network. Send them our website address: http://www.sca6.webs/ ; Share on Facebook, Like us on Facebook, Send to Friend
3. Add Content: Add your photos, chat with others, suggest news items to the website administrator by e-mailing us at: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "SCA-6 content" in the subject line.
4. Take part in Research: There are many researchers seeking people with SCA-6, many of whom will pay for travel. Please click on the Research link to learn about trials.
5. Donate / Organize: We will soon have a pay pal account available for donations to dedicated to SCA-6 research under the "Donate" tab. If you are hosting an event, let us know! (e-mail mailto:email@example.com with the information)
6. Recommend: Via Google Search, Like us on Facebook, ... all on the right tab of this home page.
7. Subscribe: you will automataically receive group e-mails from this site. Simply click on "Subcribe to Our Site" on the right toolbar.
Disclaimer: The SCA-6 Network is offered as a service to our members wishing to specifically network about SCA-6 issues. The SCA-6 Netowrk does not verify the recommendations, medical qualifications, licenses or medical practice capabilites of members, listed practioners, institutions. In no event will the SCA-6 Network be liable to anyone for the decision made or action taken in regard to the resource list, links, research studies, recommendations from member blogs, discussion forums, &/or any portion of this website.
Note 1: The moderator has rights to remove any conent that could potentially be perceived as offensive; & /or to remove old content.
Note 2: In addition, please note that we endeavor to keep your information confidential. However we cannot guarantee against hackers or other nefarious attacks; therefore please use an anonymous e-email address as appropriate.